Why your mental health is important?
We believe that mental health are important component of overall health. For example, stress and depression increases the risk for many types of physical health problems, particularly long-lasting conditions like diabetes and heart disease.
Similarly, the presence of chronic conditions can increase the risk for mental illness. So our team goal at Gleznukalns Creative Art Studio is strive to create content that helps handle stress more easily. We stand for stress-free comunity and healthy mental attitude.
Mental health impacts every area of our and other lives. The importance of good mental health ripples into everything we do, think, or say.
Having a solid foundation when it comes to mental health means you can:
- Have productive, healthy relationships
- Cope with daily stress in life
- Establish a positive sense of self
- Stay motivated and physically active, and healthy
- Be more productive at work and school
- Make meaningful connections and contributions to the community
- Realize and work towards achieving your full potential
Some of the most common mental health conditions include depression, anxiety, PTSD, psychotic disorders, and personality disorders.
WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD LIVE YOUR LIFE STRESS FREE!
Our extensive research in to mental health and tools for living life positively have led us to understanding of fundamentals for happy life. Some of the things we discover was Mindfulness Colouring and Mindfulness Meditation.
This inspired us to create one course which can benefit greatly anyone who is stressed-out.
Introducing 33 DAY MINDFULNESS COLOURING CHALLENGE!!!
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM MINDFULNESS COLOURING?
❁ Your brain experiences relief by entering a meditative state
❁ Stress and anxiety levels are lowered
❁ Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positivity
❁ Focusing on the present helps you achieve Mindfulness
❁ Unplugging from technology promotes creation over consumption
❁ Colouring can be done by anyone, not just artists or creative people
❁ It’s an art/hobby that can be taken with you wherever you go.
HWHAT EXACTLY DO YOU GET INSIDE THIS CHALLENGE?
- 33 day Mindfulness Colouring Challenge checklist
- Mindfulness Meditations Ebook Guides
- More than 1333+ Colouring pages included
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: Attitude of Gratitude
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: Power of Imagination
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: The Subconscious Power
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #4: Power of Meditations
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #5: Extra Coloring Books
WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MINDFULNESS CHALLENGE?
To learn more about this challenge, please, CLICK HERE
Hi, my name is Ēriks and I am founder of Gleznukalns Creative Art Studio.
There was a time where I struggled with PTSD after I got attacked by a enormous dog. My lower right arm was demolished and inability to change anything drived me crazy. It took 2 years for full recovery and still creepy feelings come back when I hear a dog barking or see big dogs in our neighborhood. I recovered with help of Mindfulness and Gleznukalns Creative Studio was born. I started to create adult colouring books for self-esteem and anti-stress.
@ Gleznukalns Creative Studio